Sunday, June 19, 2011

Some smashing awesome fun with Ghareck


                                  
Review on king of Kong: A Fist Full of Quarters
 

King of Kong is a great film on arcade video games. You see that people get obsessed with arcade games, like how people are obsessed with there Games now. In away its kind of funny to see them get THAT into arcade games. Through the documentary you get to see a culture of people you may not see any other way.

The Goods: The film is good in showing how hard arcade games, and how hard you have to work to get those high scores. You see how it is still popular, but more with an older crowd. It catches my interest. 

The Badz: The film had a huge bias on Billy, know one is that bad. Billy is a jerk who, cheats, and says NOTHING nice. Another thing is that most of it was acted out, AND they make to big a deal about it. It doesn’t change the world if Billy or Steve wins. 
 
 
 
 
                                                  Review number 2 posters 

I’m going to review how cooool the posters are. That’s all i got to say.


Poster #1 Romeo and Juliet 
the Romeo and Juliet poster is kind of poopy, it’s small and kind of cheesy. You see the lead actors then in the background really cheessy pictures of men holding guns. It looks rather cheap. So I guess it gets 5/10.

Poster #2 The Beatles Anthology poster 
pretty neat poster of the Beatles, other then the nasty tape and construction paper. The poster just has a bunch of pictures of the beatles which for once is something different. In my opinion it is 8/10.

Poster #3 2001: a space odyssey poster 
This poster is pretty cool, since its a movie poster. It’s pretty big, which is great, and having a great pictures of spaceships. It’s not overly nerdy looking which is good. It’s simple and gets the point of a great film. I give this one 10/10!

Poster #4 Albert Einstein
This poster is the silly picture of Albert showing his tongue. It’s a silly poster, but the paper looks kind of cheap and its small, so it’s not from a real company. It’s a funny poster that, maybe not be well made, but still awesome. I give it 8/10. 

Poster #5 Justin Bieber
A Classic J-14 poster, it has; The Classic picture of Bieber standing with his old hair; the background is a weird background off a cheap site; Says in BIG BOLD LETTERS JUSTIN BIEBER. It’s a cheap poster that was from a magazine kind of cheesy. I give it 4/5

Poster #6 OK COMPUTER 
The poster is from the radiohead album OK COMPUTER. It’s a pretty neat poster with the album art work, and the message in the inside I think. It’s pretty good It’s a album poster done very well, I give it 9/10.

Poster #7 American Spendor 
I don’t really know what this is so i can’t really review it. It’s a promo poster which is cool, and I know this because it says comin’ to DVD, I’m sure if i knew what it was I’d like it more. Poster wise it’s neat 7/10.

Poster #8lost in translation
 
It’s the movie poster of a movie I haven’t seen, but weirdly own on DVD. It’s a cool picture with a cool skyline of I’m sure
Japan. It’s kind of plain, but is effective. It’s not really like the 2001 poster, but its pretty neat. I give it 7/10

Poster #9 Bowling for columbine
 
This posters kind of funny to laugh at, because Michael Moores face looks weird. It’s a weird movie to have up seeing how it’s a documentary. It’s a classic movie poster awards quotes stuff like that, but it’s interesting to have. I give it 7/10.

Poster #10 Scott Pilgrim
 
well, I don’t like this movie, but the poster isn’t that bad, another movie poster not AS stereotypical, but has the date at the bottom and a tag line. Poster wise it plain just a guy playing bass guitar, but what ruins it for me is the REALLY BAD tagline. It’s so stupid, I hate it. I give this poster 7/10. 

Posters 11 and 12# the watch men
 
There kind of cool posters, but they’re classic cheap free ones. It has a date of the release, thats cool, but I don’t really like them they don’t jump out at me and sit there in a corner. I will give them a 6/10

poster # 13 The simpsons
 
This one is a cheap poster you get for free in a simpsons comic. It’s pretty cool it’s the simpsons looking in at the simpsons. Pretty small but cool. 8/10. 

Poster # 14 the beatles yellow sub
 
A cool poster of the beatles again. This one is based off the yellow submarine film, not a movie poster. You can tell because I haven’t seen it before and it doesn’t talk about release dates. It’s made out of good paper. I like it 8/10. 

Poster # 15 The bob Dylan
 
I like this poster its plain; just Bob Dylan with a bass. That’s all to say I think the pic was taken during highway 61. I like it so il give it 8/10.

Poster # 16 Jay-Z
 
This poster is kind of cool its a rolling stone cover, a free one, but neat. It’s just him looking at you its better then the back side. I give it 6/10. 

Poster # 17 pulp fiction
 
This poster is the movie poster and the DVD cover, its a well known picture. I think its pretty good, but the location is a lil bad. It’s a deff movie poster because it has the actor names, but a reproduction because it doesn’t have a release date. 7.5/10

Poster # 18 The beatles sgt pepz
 
This poster is awesome. It’s colourful and from a REALLY great album. But its a lil cheesy 3 beatles posters get a lil cheesy. Other then that 10/10 :) really neat. 
Poster Back to the future # 18 
This ones a promo poster which is cool. Its not that cheap looking and has a cool picture. 8/10 :)


                                                               Psycho review
 
The film psycho is a classic, and for good reason! I really liked this movie, the plot was great, it was told well, and tricks you. Though there is a lot of good things there some bad things, like how some of it maybe considered cheesy now. Lets get in to it ;)

The good stuff: The plot is great, and told well. The cam angles in it are neat, and look well. The plot is interesting, and not to hard to get. It’s a movie everyone can understand and respect. Theres not much to say that hasn’t been said like a mill times, so il just ramble about the bad stuff. 

The bad stuff: 
The whole shower scene was cheesy, I don’t care if you couldn’t show a babe gettin’ stabbed it still looks cheesy. I can’t help but laugh when I see him walk in the room, it just didn’t age well. Also when you find out the killa its amazingly cheesy. Other then it not ageing well its great I give it a 9/10 :):):). 

No comments:

Post a Comment